Foods and drinks are essential elements when you’re planning to hold party in bars or more preferably at home. Parties, among young adults, have the tradition of serving alcoholic beverages to their guests, and the most typical of alcoholic beverage is the Jello shots.
What are Jello Shots?
Jello shot is a kind of alcoholic beverage that has the same component like a regular gelatin recipe. The only difference is we also add alcohol as an essential ingredient of the drink.
Steps in Making Jello Shots
Making Jello shots is very easy and fun to do. What are the things you are going to use in making Jello shots? When making Jello shots, you will be needing 16 ounces of boiling water, 6 ounces of cold water, 10 ounces of 80-proof alcohol (preferably cold), 20 small plastic sups or shot glasses, non-stick cooking spray, mixing bowl, and 6 ounces of Jello or gelatin mix.
You can choose from a variety of flavors of gelatin mixes. On the other hand, you can choose from vodka (the most common alcohol used in Jello shots) or any other hard alcohol drinks you want to use.
After preparing all the necessary materials you will use. Here are the very easy steps in making your homemade Jello shots.
- Pour the contents of your gelatin mix to the large mixing bowl.
- Add the boiling water while stirring the mix gently. Be careful in pouring the boiling water. You may use a pot holder to protect
yourself from getting burned. Let the mix stay for a minute, so the gelatin mix will be completely dissolved.
- Add the alcohol and cold water.
- Arrange your small cups or shot glasses on the serving tray.
- Use a spray container with cooking oil and spray cooking oil on each glass to prevent the gelatin mix to stick at the bottom of the glass.
- Pour the Jello mix into the shot glasses.
- Place the Jello shots inside the refrigerator and let them cool for at least 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, remove the tray from the refrigerator, then serve them to your guest and enjoy.
These are easy steps you can use to keep your planned party alive. Always remember to be creative while making your Jello shots, so that you and your guests will really have the time of your life!
Fancy Arctic Frozen Ice Shots
If you want to have fancy jello shots glasses then you must have these ones.
Arctic Frozen Ice Shots will chill the guests at your next cocktail gathering. Just fill the plastic
Arctic Frozen Ice Shots molds with water, stick them in the freezer, and you’ve got shot glasses made of ice – literally!